SPANISH FOR BEGINNERS – Weekly curriculum:
- Pronunciation. Introducing and describing yourself.
- Plurals. Articles. Gender. Adjective agreement.
- Talking about your family. Ser vs estar. Possessives.
- The present tense. Numbers, days and dates. Comparatives and superlatives.
- The verbs tener, ir and querer. Places in the city. Directions.
- Ways to talk about the future. Ordering in a restaurant.
- Talking about likes with gustar. Talking about the weather.
SPANISH FOR ADVANCED BEGINNERS (level 2)
SPANISH INTERMEDIATE (level 3)